“For his merciful kindness is great toward us:
and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord.”
– Psalm 117:2 KJV –
“Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort,
according to thy word unto thy servant.”
– Psalm 119:76 KJV –
Thank You, Lord for Your many mercies and acts of kindness toward me. Thank You for whispering my name to Michelle of MWS R Writings to nominate me for the Random Act of Kindness Award, an award she created in July of 2018 and continues to share with others, continuously doing random acts of kindness for many. Bless her, Lord.
“Use hospitality one to another without grudging.”
– 1 Peter 4:9 KJV –
Thank you, Michelle, for YOUR random act of kindness that totally took me by surprise! May the Lord continue to bless you and your blog!
God loves you! ❤
1– copy or paste image for reward on your post.
2– Write a paragraph on a random act of kindness, either you saw, was given to you, or you have done. It is okay to spread the love people. You don’t have to name specific names or whatever but tell us about it.
3– Share this award and link to original post or tag the person who nominated you.
4– If you should want to do this then you can leave an open ended invitation, or personally tag others.
5– Pictures are a good share to, if you have pictures to share a random act of kindness, that is great!
My Random Paragraph:
Years ago (in the 90s) when my son Anthoni (aka Inner Man Theatre) was a young boy, I had to go to a Convention with a community organization I was a part of and he could not go. Everyone had to be over 21, and the majority of those attending were going to drink. I was going to represent my chapter in meetings, but still it was no place to bring my little boy. He begged to go, but had to stay with my mom and dad. They tried to talk me into taking him, but finally understood when I explained the alcohol and night activities purely for “socializing.” All rooms were open for hospitality, even if I weren’t taking part my roommates were. The trip was Friday afternoon to Monday morning.Saturday morning, my mom and dad surprised Anthoni by bringing him down. They weren’t sure if we would get to see him, but took the chance by driving the 4 hour trip with plans to find things to treat him with. By the grace of God, I was delightfully surprised to see him and able to follow them to the local airplane graveyard near the airport. We were able to make some awesome memories! It was just a few hours, but it was an awesome few hours! While I wish I could pull that sock up on his right leg, I LOVE that picture! See that smile! 🙂 My mom and dad’s random act of kindness allowed that to happen. God is so good!
It is so hard to choose just a few bloggers or even a little more than that when so many have done random acts of kindnesses. These I name, God has had on my heart.
- Carol Anne of Therapy Bits has being leaving me random comments of encouragement all over my blog for the last month or so. Even among old posts and in sharing my son’s. I never know where God is going to surprise me next. 🙂
- Caz of Invisibly Me leaves me encouraging messages as well all over both blogs (gaillovesgod and gaillovesgodspoetry) even though I may be so behind on visiting hers! Such mercy! A friend indeed.
- Tosin of Alethea’s Mind surprised me with a nomination for The Thanksgiving Tag and then the Versatile Blogger Award while dropping by with encouraging comments. I have done the tag but am working on the award.
- Vicklea of Vickie’s Book Nook and Meditation Corner nominated me for the 3-2-1 Quote Challenge while dropping by with encouragement and also been patient in waiting for me to get it done.
- Stu of Something to Stu Over nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award that I have yet to do, but more importantly started a prayer group not just for me, but anyone who wants to be a part, even if just to be a prayer warrior.
- Michelle of MWS R Writings nominating me for this Random Acts of Kindness Award was truly God keeping my spirits up in a way that seemed random to me, but was His perfect timing… as He always is!
Again so many have been a part of random acts of kindnesses.
Please tag yourself below,
and let me know if you do so that I can read it!
8 thoughts on “Random Act of Kindness Award 11.17.18”
Pingback: Random act of kindness award! – Therapy Bits
Thanks for the letting me know, Carol Anne. Heading over to read it! 🙂
That was so nice of your parents to bring your son to you. What memories!!
Thank you for thinking of me for the nomination and being such a prayer warrior! Love you sis!
LikeLiked by 1 person
PTL! Congrats on your Random Acts of Kindness Award! Thank you for letting God use you to create the group, and being faithful to it. That is a lot of responsibility. Me and God love you too, brother!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congrats on the award, and thank you for sharing your random act – I Loe that photo too, you both look so happy! ♥ It was very thoughtful of your mom and dad to take him down, and what a lovely surprise. Thank you for the kind nomination – I’m so blessed and grateful to have you as a friend. Thank you! I hope you’re having a lovely weekend 🙂
LikeLiked by 2 people
PTL! Congrats on your Random Act of Kindness Award, Caz! I was so excited to see them when they arrived. I was so grateful they would do that for him! The smiles are my favorite part!
May you have a blessed weekend! Me and God love you too, friend! ❤
LikeLiked by 2 people
Pingback: Random Acts Of Kindness Award – Something to Stu Over
PTL! Thank you for the kind words, and for the heads up. Sch a pleasure to read. God loves you, brother.