A new year, a new day, and a new nomination! God, you are so delightfully surprising! 🙂 Thank you for whispering my name into the ear of Unbreakable Yet Fragile. She is always an encouraging spirit, always reminding me I am daughter of the King! 🙂 You have gifted her with such a strong voice, and a strong will. Thank you for bringing her into my life. May I somehow be a blessing to her as she is to me so often. Bless her Lord.*RULES*
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog in your post. Share a few thoughts about their blog and help to promote them. Support other bloggers!!
2. Display the award on your blog. You can display in a post or as a widget.
3. Who’s your favorite blogger? Write a short paragraph about your favorite blog and leave a link for others to check them out.
4. Tell your readers 10 random facts about you – they can be anything you want!
5. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers
6. Make sure to link these rules in your Liebster Award post.
My Favorite Blogger
That’s hard because the Lord has blessed me with many wonderful bloggers who are dear friends I try to keep up with reading. The upside to a rich community is fellowship and support. The downside is so many to keep up with and possibly letting someone down, especially when I must pick one. In THIS moment, the Lord blesses me often with Hayley of RedLetters and her music. The Lord is constantly whispering things to us in private, and confirms openly His message to us, marvelously surprising us both. Her song I Choose Life is a perfect example, as at the same time God has given me Choose Life to live by. Both of us were being inspired by Deuteronomy 30:19.
10 Random Facts About Me
1. I’m a Tar Heel fan.
2. I love puzzles.
3. I don’t keep up with my Twitter.
4. I wish I could fly (literally me with wings soaring in the air).
5. I have never flown before.
6. I’ve never been out of the country.
7. I do not live in the city.
8. I love fun facts.
9. I love witty puns.
10. I love my son’s cartoons that he draws on Inner Man Theatre. My favorite is All Cheerful and Rosie. I don’t see how he draws all of that on a computer, but he does! My boss lady (in a computer lab) use to spend time teaching him computer graphics when he was 4 years old.
What is the propose of your blog?
To follow the Lord wherever He leads. Glory to His name.
How in touch are you with your surroundings?
What state you reside in?
North Carolina in the United States
What is your favorite season?
What movie is your all time favorite?
Jesus of Nazareth
Which color is your favorite?
How often do you read books?
here and there, as God leads
Do you have children?
yes… a grown son
Are you left-handed or right-handed?
ambidextrous, dominate with right
What are your life goals?
To live, serve, please, follow, trust and the Love of my life… Jesus Christ! ❤
Pennies for Dreams
Becoming His Tapestry
Praise the Lord and Congratulations to the Nominees! May God bless you each one. Please don’t feel rushed or obligated to participate. The nomination is meant to be a blessing, not a burden. I just wanted you to know you and your blog are appreciated, and to let others know about your blog! God loves you!
Thank you again, Unbreakable Yet Fragile for nominating me!! And congratulations on your Liebster Award! May the Lord bless you!!